Tuesday, November 27, 2012

My Needles have been Clicking!

I've recently completed a series of knitted vests,
using my FUSION Yarn.
This red vest has a tab
and stick button for closure.

The green vest  has two wide lapels
which overlap and create a
fold back collar.
The closure is a large coconut button.

I call this colorway "Rain Forest"
because of its vibrant greens.

I particularly like the styling of these vests
because they are knitted sideways.
This gives them vertical lines,
which are very flattering.
Visit my Etsy Shop for
some great holiday shopping!


NanaDiana said...

My goodness- THOSE are PHENOMENAL! Wow! You did a fanstastic job. Blessings- xo Diana

❁Velma ~Down Our Country Road❁ said...

Wow! Your needles have been clicking!! The vests are absolutely lovely.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...