Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Growing!


After more hours at my computer 
than I like to admit,
I have a new web site!


This is in addition to my Etsy shop.
Etsy has been very good to me
and I certainly am not leaving it.
But, the general consensus among shop owners is
to not have all your eggs in one basket.


Since hosting for my
domain is due 
to expire this month,
and all I ever used it for was
redirecting traffic to the Etsy shop,
I decided the time had come for
my own stand alone site,
with a shopping cart,
allowing me to sell directly.

This will be a work in process 
for quite some time.
Just now I only have my 
knitting bags, needle cases 
and FUSION Yarn and kits
listed, but I will eventually
have my entire line there.
So come over and check it out!

By the way,
you can also find me at

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...