Saturday, April 12, 2014

A Nice Snack Cracker...


…you can make yourself!

   
Zesty Ranch Crackers


Mix together:
3/4 c. Orville Redenbbacher's Popcorn Oil
1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch dry dressing mix


 Add one large bag of small oyster crackers


Mix to fully coat the crackers.


Pour crackers onto a large rimmed baking sheet.
(I used the broiler pan from my oven.)
Bake for 30 minutes in a preheated 250 degree F. oven.
Using a spatula, toss and turn the crackers every 10 minutes.
Allow crackers to fully cool then 
store in an airtight container.


These are a great little snack cracker!

1 comment:

NanaDiana said...

Thank you for the reminder about these. I have not made these in years and I never did use popcorn oil! I will have to make these for the kids-xo Diana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...