Tuesday, September 1, 2015

It's Almost Time...


...for our colossal
neighborhood yard sale
next week.


Buttermilk Cottage
has been a state
of total disorder
since last week.


My sister and I have been
pulling out,
organizing and pricing
all the "junque" we have
acquired since last year.


My entry and living room
have become a staging area
until we can take it all outside.


And I have been
baking and freezing
to prepare for our 
"Bistro on the Porch"
during the sale.

This yearly event
brings thousands of
shoppers to our neighborhood
each year.
We do our best to let them know
we're happy to have them!







2 comments:

Jane@Bluebird1959 said...

Wow! That's a lot of potential customers - wishing you a successful sale. Jane

Ivy, Phyllis and Me! said...

Good Morning Susan, My word, you have some wonderful items for sale. I feel sure that each and every one will be snapped up.
Enjoy your day.
Best Wishes from England.
Daphne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...