Friday, September 22, 2017

Happy Autumn!!!


As I begin this new fall season,
I have been thinking back on my
"Summer of Flowers."

Aren't they all gorgeous!
M has kept my little house
filled with flowers this summer.
I wish my photos did
the flowers the justice
they deserve.

I have spent the summer with
house projects and am
almost finished with
"Phase 1."

I haven't posted in a while
but promise to catch you
up to date with my
"settling-in" details
before long.
In the meantime,
Happy Autumn!


3 comments:

Carol said...

So beautiful, thanks for sharing with us.
Need to get our fill before autumn turns to winter.


Thistle Cove Farm said...

It's CrAzY to think Autumn is here already! But welcome, nonetheless.

Unknown said...

Your blog is very impressive…. bloom tattoos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...