Monday, April 29, 2013

More Sweater Pillows!




I recently posted a tutorial on how to make
what I'm calling, "Sweater Pillows."
I am continuing to make them
and loving it!

I am only limited by the sweaters I can find!


Wouldn't this set be perfect at holiday time?




Or, how about this set?


This pretty moss green set is from a
sweater I hand knit several years ago.


What could be more "right" than
up cycling and re purposing a well loved sweater?
Be sure to visit my Etsy Shop to see more.


6 comments:

Loretta said...

Love love the colors...they are all very pretty!
Loretta XO

Meggie said...

Ever since your post in March, I have been collecting a few sweaters to make pillows. I love the idea....thanks for sharing.

Linda said...

These are so lovely!

kathyinozarks said...

I love your pillows-am going to need to make me some too-thanks for sharing the tutorial Kathy

Doreen@househoneys said...

These are so pretty! I've been looking at some sweaters and although I rarely if ever wear them, I have a hard time imagining making that first cut!

I especially love your white ones! They look so cozy and full of texture. You've really motivated me to consider doing this.

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...