Wednesday, November 23, 2011

2011 Holiday Show Highlights


Welcome to the highlights of our
2011 Holiday Fiber Show and Sale


Last weekend, Buttermilk Cottage
played host to a wonderful event
which highlighted the work of
several area fiber artists.
Our wares varied from woodturning to...





...to all sorts of wearables.


There was origami,


jewelry and


all sorts of handmade holiday ornaments.


We had felted photo albums,
hats and scarves,


and wreaths.


My bedroom became a ladies' boutique!




There were even a few little mice to be found:







A good time was had by all!




We ended the show Sunday afternoon
and I've spent the past couple of days
reclaiming my house!


Looks a bit boring today after all the activities, doesn't it?
But, we're all set for Thanksgiving and I'm heading
to the airport in an hour to pick up my sweet girl Kate,
for a holiday weekend at home.

I'm so thankful for all the joyous things in my life,
one of which is all of you!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

This week I'm linking with Kim at
Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my, what a fun event...I like the jewelry, scarves, hats...I could go on...This was really a huge event...thanks for sharing it! Happy Holiday! Hugs

Monica McDonald said...

What an adorable blog! I found you when I noticed a little traffic to my Etsy shop from here (I'm TheFineLime on Etsy and one of my yarns is in the treasury on your sidebar! . . . . I'm so flattered!) Lovely to "meet" you!

Tanna said...

Oh, Susan!! You had so many, many handmade treasures in your show!! Just lovely!! Loved the little mice peeking about everywhere! ;)

I know you are enjoying time with your beloved daughter! Wishing you and yours all the best this Thanksgiving evening! tanna

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing the tour - I wish I lived close enough to come and shop! I hope you have a wonderful weekend with your daughter - and lots of turkey leftovers. :-D

Privet and Holly said...

I hope it was a huge
success! So many,
many lovelies for sale!

x Suzanne

❁Velma ~Down Our Country Road❁ said...

oh mercy! How gracious of you to open up your home to such an event. The talent of the crafters is amazing! Too bad I don't live closer :)
I hope that it was a successful event for all involved.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...