Saturday, October 16, 2010

Bo Peep's Sheep

Just a quick hello this weekend to tell you that one of my little knitted sheep, Bo Peep's Sheep
was included today in an Etsy Treasury titled
"A Celebration of all Things Woolen."
You can see the complete Treasury on my sidebar or go here.
Debs put this Treasury together to recognize
UK's National Wool Week Celebration.
You can read all about it at her blog,
You can also visit her Etsy Shop,
for lots of knitted goodies!

Bo Peep's Sheep is available already knitted or in a kit to knit yourself!

Hope your weekend is an outstanding one!

3 comments:

BECKY said...

Hi Gal! Your little sheep is adorable!! That's so cool that it was featured in a treasury and that treasury is beautiful! I put together my first treasury last week! It's fun! I'll be sure and check your shop out when I go to do my next one! You do such lovely work.

Hope your weekend is going well. I went estate saling this morning and got a sewing cabinet for $5! It is actually a little older than my 31 year old machine...too much fun! Got it all wiped down and clean and will put my machine on it tomorrow!! No more sewing on the dining room table! YAY!!

Have a joyful Sunday!
HUGS,
Becky

V.L. Locey said...

Hello! What an adorable little sheep and what a lovely blog you have!

Unknown said...

So sweet! And congrats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...