Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Good Morning!

Goole Image
My days of making weekday breakfast, packing lunches and in the car by seven thirty are finished. A typical morning for me now is to roll out of bed, throw on some clothes and out with Daisy for a morning walk by seven. However, this week Nanniepannie is away so I'm cat sitting Dixie. This morning she started "crying" for her breakfast around five thirty. I ignored her until six.

Dixie is elderly and blind, but still a very sweet little girl. However, because she's also deaf she can be VERY vocal. She won't allow you to ignore her for long. Her needs are simple, open a small can of cat food, fill her cereal and water bowls and scoop the litter box. She's then good for the day!


Google Image

Now that Dixie has me going, my plan for today is window washing.

Hope you have a lovely day today!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Daisy is in cahoots with the clean window patrol...

queeniebee20 said...

My 15 yr old Jack Russell, Vanessa, has started a new trick to wake me up in the mornings. Right about 3 AM too! LOL! She will come to my side of the bed and jump at the bed. Like she is trying to get up on the bed but not quite making it. She will do this until I get up and take her out. Don't ya just love your pets? I don't know what I'd do without mine some days.

Linda said...

It's a wonderful life you are living!

Shirley said...

It would be so much fun to roll out of bed later, but my alarm goes off at 6 and out the door for work at 7. I loved your post about living across the street from a fraternity house. It brought back many wonderful memories of college life when I lived across the street from a fraternity house. We (myself and 3 roommates) had the who upstairs of a house to ourselves. It had two bedrooms, bath, kitchen. There was an area at the top of the stairs you could use as a sitting room, but we always sit around the kitchen table whether studying or playing cards. It was so much fun and usually you catch a ride home from campus with one of them. Thanks for sharing. Your Missouri Friend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...