Monday, August 22, 2011

Frozen Chocolate-Mocha Cheesecake


For ease and taste, this is probably my all-time favorite dessert.
Last week I gave a small dinner party and while serving it
I realized everyone at the table had probably
already had it served to them by me at
some point in the past.
Oh well, it bears repeating.



Make the crust first by combing
1 1/4 c. chocolate wafer crumbs
(I use chocolate graham cracker crumbs)
1/4 c. sugar
1/4 c. melted butter



Press on the bottom and 1/2 inch up the
sides of a spring form pan.
Chill.



Cream 8 oz. cream cheese until fluffy.



Add 1 can sweetened condensed milk


2/3 c. chocolate syrup



2T. instant coffee, dissolved in 2 t. hot water



Beat until smooth.



Fold in 1 c. heavy cream, whipped.





Pour into prepared shell,



Garnish with cookie crumbs.
Freeze.



Enjoy!

This week I'm linking up with
Tasty Tuesday at 33 Shades of Green
Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
Whatever Goes Wednesday at Someday Crafts
Show & Tell Friday at My Romantic Home
Foodie Friday at Designs by Gollum

10 comments:

Tanna said...

okay, I'd be HAPPY for you to serve that to me more than once!! LOL! Thank you for sharing this one, Susan. blessings ~ Tanna

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Oh, my that looks good. Just pass me a piece please. I may try this since it is easy.

Stitchfork said...

Looks like a cool refreshing summer dessert and I bet they all loved having it again!
xo Cathy

Privet and Holly said...

YUM! Who in the
world would mind
having this lovely
more than once??
Not I....
xx Suzanne

Linda said...

Oh, MY goodness!!! This looks SO good!

Laura Trevey said...

Hi Susan!

That looks divine ~ I hope your week is off to a great start!

xoxo Laura

The Single Nester said...

Oh my word! I just want to dive into a huge vat of this!

Anonymous said...

YUM! What a GREAT recipe! Cast Party Wednesday starts tonight at 12:00 midnight. I would love it if you came over tomorrow and shared some recipes with us.
Thanks,
I hope to see you there!
http://ladybehindthecurtain.com

alissa {33shadesofgreen} said...

Oh my, this looks so good! I bet it tastes amazing. How can you go wrong with chocolate + cream cheese + coffee? Can I please come over for a slice? Thanks so much for stopping by and linking up!
Alissa

Patricia @ ButterYum said...

I thought for sure this recipe was going to include cool whip, but I'm happy to say I was wrong! Sounds really good... might have to find an excuse to make this soon.

:)
ButterYum

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...