Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Artist Cristina Jaco

I made a lovely discovery this weekend on Etsy.
Artist Cristina Jaco is from Brazil and has
some beautiful things listed in her Etsy Shop.
Contemporary Brazilian art and
graphic design services are her specialties.
Above is, "Down the River," an example
of her oil paintings.

 She also does watercolors,
and  acrylics.



Cristina has just designed a new shop banner for me!
I love the clean look of it and the color.
I consider the new banner my effort toward a
little "remodel" of my Etsy shop,
just in time for the holiday season.
I've been knitting and sewing like crazy all summer and have
lots of new items which I will be adding to my shop
over the next few weeks.

Please check out Cristina's lovely work.
I think you'll find it as beautiful as I do!

1 comment:

NanaDiana said...

She does beautiful work. I like the new header, too. I will pop over and check her out- xo Diana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...