Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Cashmere and Other Scarves


Last Sunday, Nancy and I made a trip to Gatlinburg, Tennessee.


It's only about a two hour drive from our house.
We attend the Norton Apparel, Jewelry & Gift Market
at least once a year.
This market is held four times during the year.
It's a "trade only" wholesale show and you must have
a business license to attend.
It's mainly a cash and carry show for
jewelry (costume to high end), handbags, apparel
and some gift items.
I'm always on the look out for things for our


I've been working on a new knitted item
for my Etsy shop
and was in the market for scarves.
I came home with some gorgeous ones!
The "finds" for the day were the cashmere ones above.


I also got a nice selection of
"faux" silk scarves.
I'm very excited about my new project
for these scarves.
I'll be sharing on Friday,
so be sure to visit back then!

2 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful day! The scarves are beautiful...I'd really love to have the cashmere one!

XO,
Jane

Unknown said...

Nice finds...love love your scarves!
Hope you had a great time! Take care...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...