Sunday, May 22, 2011

Decor Trims Added at ButtermilkCottage on Etsy


In my continuing effort to destash,
I've just added some decor trims to my Etsy site.

Some of these trims are left over from previous projects.
Some were purchased for planned projects,
but never used.


Some almost look like pieces of jewelry.

There aren't huge quantities available of any,
but, if you have a small project that needs
a bit of panache,
I may have just what you need.
I've also added two more fabrics.
This pretty blue and white is a
drapery weight from the Robert Allen Group.
This is a classic Waverly print named English Ivy.
So, drop in and see what's new.
In addition to the new trims and fabrics,
you'll also find a huge selection of knitting needle cases,
bags, knitted and sewn, wearables and
other goodies.

3 comments:

Stitchfork said...

Excellent way of sharing your favorites Susan!
xo Cathy

Tanna said...

You have a big stash, Susan!! Have a wonderful day (you have a whole week left for your window cleaning project! LOL! Glad mine is over; sadly my own house needs it, too!) blessings ~ tanna

From the Kitchen said...

Hi Susan: I keep playing around with my banner and still don't know how to do it properly. I have a nice blog friend who helps me at times. I need a tutorial!! I'm waiting for sunshine to photograph my beautiful bag to show on my blog!! We keep having grey skies and rain. Thankfully no tornadoes. The news from Missouri is just terrible.

Keep safe!

Best,
Bonnie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...