Wednesday, April 4, 2012

New Endeavor, New Fun!



A few years ago my sister Nancy, and I shared a booth
at a local antique mall.
It was loads of fun for us,
but we got involved with other things
and gave it up after a while.
We've been talking about doing it again for ages.


That time has come!
Later this month we will be opening a small booth at
our favorite haunt for treasure hunting,
The Corner Nest.

We're experiencing a renaissance of creativity here.
You can read more about that at Nancy's blog,

The artwork above will be our new logo.
It was designed for me by Fifi Flowers,
who does the most whimsical paintings
you can imagine.
Please visit her blog and shop.

Wish us luck!

6 comments:

Linda said...

I hope you are a HUGE success!!! AND you will have a lot of FUN!
Best wishes and God Speed!

NanaDiana said...

Oh good luck! I know you two girls will work wonders in your own little corner there. Now..How did I NOT know NanniePannie was your sister? duh....xo Diana

From the Kitchen said...

I think this sounds like a very good idea--having people see your works up close and personal and, in turn, your being able to visit with customers. Best of luck in this venture.

Best,
Bonnie

Tommie Jo said...

Good luck with your new endeavor! I t sounds like lots of fun!

Tanna said...

I am excited for you, Susan!! Your "renaissance of creativity" is inspiring! blessings ~ tanna

Vicki Boster said...

Susan- this is going to be an incredible adventure for you and your sister! I can only imagine the treasures ( both vintage and crafted) that you will showcase. This will be a wonderful outlet for your creations. I wish you both the very best in this new business venture.

The artwork is absolutely beautiful- its perfect as your new logo. I'm so excited for you!!
Love
Vicki

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...