Wednesday, November 21, 2012

2012 Holiday Show & Sale Highlights!


What a party we threw last weekend!


It was our 4th Annual Holiday Fiber Show & Sale...


...and were we ever decked out!


As usual, the front entrance served as our check out area,


but there were plenty of goodies to tempt shoppers
from their first step inside.


Evidently, all our group has been working
especially hard this year,
because we had more inventory
to share this year than ever before.








With our hand knitted scarves, hats,
shawls, vests and jackets,
we also had some gorgeous
knitted and fiber inspired jewelry
and shawl pins, home decor items
and some really inspired wreaths.


We packed lots of goodies into my bedroom...


including soaps, lotion bars and lip balms made
by one of our group.


My "Pillow Vest" found display space on the bed...



...and the dresser showed off more jewelry.


We served refreshments in the kitchen
and tempted customers with some
of our tree decorations




and some good things to take home and eat.




My studio became our "Christmas" room
for our handmade ornaments, quilted stockings
and table runners.

And we even had room to squeeze in a few...



...shoppers!

This show is an incredible amount of work,
and would not be possible without the
talents and efforts of our group,
my sister Nanniepannie, who helps
me install it (AND clean up afterwards),
and everyone who comes and supports us,
while getting some holiday shopping done.
So, my heartfelt thank you to everyone involved!

So, another successful Holiday Show done
and time to say,
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

6 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Oh-I love your kind of party! I can tell that a LOT of work and preparation went into the show. I hope it was well worth it for you. Blessings and Happy Thanksgiving to you, too- xo Diana

❁Velma ~Down Our Country Road❁ said...

Oh goodness...so many talented crafters!! How I would have loved to have been able to do some shopping. I can see why it was such a great success.

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

I would love to come walk thru your house for this - what an event! And so many beautiful things. Very nice.

Tanna said...

WOW!! Wonderful, beautiful, delightful! Wish I could have been there!! blessings ~ tanna

Vicki Boster said...

Oh Susan- it all looks delightful! What a wonderful selection of gifts and goodies. I'd love (LOVE) to be able to make my way to your show someday! Great job!!
Vicki

A Whole Lotta Magic said...

Where did you get the Buttermilk Cottage sign? I want one!

Sue
xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...