Thursday, January 10, 2013

January Sale!


After a very hectic holiday season in 
I've been busy doing a little "housekeeping" there.
Because I gave up the wholesale side of my
business this year to concentrate entirely
on the shop,
 I decided it was time to change  it's look 
FiFi Flowers designed the above artwork
for me sometime back and I'm excited to finally 
use it as my shop logo.

I've also gone through all my inventory and
marked down several things.
There are a variety of things to tempt you
ranging from some home decor items to
boutique bags and some knit wear.
So, if you haven't been to the shop,
ButtermilkCottage (SALE!) lately,
now is a particularly good time to visit! 

1 comment:

NanaDiana said...

Oh- I love the Fifi design. I hope you do really well with your sale- Blessings to you- xo Diana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...