Thursday, May 22, 2014

On My Needles Today...


…is the beginning of a triangular scarf,
in shades of blue.
It will have fringe on two sides.

Here's a little update of a couple of other projects this month:


A couple of weeks ago I was working on a second mitten
to go with one already finished.
Unfortunately, I wasn't paying attention and 
knitted it exactly like the first…
meaning I had two right handed mittens.
So I had to knit two more left handed ones
to go with those already knitted!


The scarf from last week is now finished!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

They are all wonderful. Nice colors. Thank you for showing the finished scarf from last week. xo Jenny

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Wonderful colors and texture on the scarf...delicious!

NanaDiana said...

What wonderful pieces...well...except for the mittens made for someone with two right hands!
The scarf is beautiful! xo Diana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...