Saturday, June 1, 2013

New Needle Cases in a Pretty Blue Ikat Fabric


I have just listed this morning
a complete assortment of
in a fresh and pretty new Ikat fabric.



You'll also find a set of my
in the same fabric.
This is a handy and pretty set
to add to your knitting bag.
Every knitter needs some crochet hooks!
(Drat those dropped stitches!!!)


Not a knitter?
I have also used the same new fabric
to make Accessory Bags.
These little zippered bags, with vinyl fronts
are handy for jewelry, make up, travel,
sewing and small knitting tools.
I'll bet you can find many more uses for them too!

Happy weekend everyone!

2 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Susan- I love this idea and the fabric is so pretty. Hope you have a great rest of the weekend- xo Diana

Thistle Cove Farm said...

that's such pretty fabric.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...