Saturday, July 24, 2010

Seriously Cute Slippers



I've just completed knitting some seriously cute slippers.  They're not my design, unfortunately;  I wish they were!.  They are a design from Tiny Owl Knits.  I found the free pattern on RAVELRY.  They are called, Amy March's Slippers, remember LITTLE WOMEN?  If you want a little knitting project, I thoroughly recommend these.  Knitted from BROWN SHEEP'S LAMBS PRIDE,  they are a quick, fun project and won't I be "the cat's meow" wearing them???  Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Linda said...

These are, INDEED, seriously cute slippers!! I used to make slippers....I think I crocheted them. I am now inspired to go in search of this seriously cute pattern so I can have my OWN!

Laura in Paris said...

Very cute indeed!

Shirley said...

Those are adorable. I made some when I was pregant with my first son. My husband even made them because that was what we did back them. He still knits which helps with keeping the mind on something besides his health issure. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...