Sunday, August 22, 2010

Let's Do a Little Organizing Today!

I've been at my machine this weekend sewing knitting needle cases for the Hillsborough Yarn Shop in Hillsborough, N.C. They've ordered a selection of

six and twelve pocket double point needle cases.


This is a wonderfully easy and pretty way to organize your knitting needles.


I also make twelve pocket cases for circular needles.
My motto is "Always have ALL your needles with you. You never know..."




I even do a small case for crochet hooks. Every knitter should always have a couple of crochet hooks in her bag for picking up dropped stitches and correcting mistakes.
My knitting needle cases are available at your local yarn shop
or at my Etsy Shop.
You can even get a matching knitting bag!


Now that we're all organized, let's knit!



7 comments:

Brenda Pruitt said...

You've designed such an eye-catching blog! You will be very successful here. You are an industrious and very creative lady.
Brenda

Diane said...

A friend of mine sewed me a lovely crochet hook holder bag. Love it! :O)

Unknown said...

You've been a busy bee! Those wooden knitting needles are too cute! I got a book called Chicks with Sticks with some basic knitting projects and I've been working up my courage...

Velva said...

Beautiful. A perfect way to store your needles.

Privet and Holly said...

Very pretty and
organized...I'm
off to your shop
to have a look!
xx Suzanne

Vivre Le Jour said...

Very pretty! Great organizing for your needles.

Tiffany said...

I wish I knew how to knit. My aunt does...MAYBE I will get her to teach me. She's making three different baby blankets right now~so soft & beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...