Sunday, August 1, 2010

Plaid Treasury!!

I had a nice surprise this morning when I received a message from Anna, a fellow Etsy shopkeeper. (You can check out her shop featuring paper jewelry here and her second shop,
which specializes in crocheted and knitted accessories.)
Anna was letting me know my plaid tote above had been included in a "Plaid Treasury" she had just put together. You can take a look at the Treasury here.
Thank you Anna for including my plaid tote.
Plaid always reminds me of "back to school." Unbelievably, our schools start back this upcoming week. It seems way too early, doesn't it?



3 comments:

Laura in Paris said...

These plaid totebags look perfect for Fall! I love them!

Privet and Holly said...

Hi Susan! Had to pop over
and visit Buttermilk Cottage!
I've wandered your archives
and feel soooo at home. Love
all of the projects that you
are working on! What a darling
home you and your sister have.
I'll be sure to visit your shop...
my daughter and I are absolutely
smitten with Etsy : ) ! Hope
you are enjoying a beautiful
Sunday. xx Suzanne

Unknown said...

I love plaid - and both bags are so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...